[IPk] video from Diabetes Federation of Irland

This is the address I contacted.  They said that the video cost 10 Euros
including post and packing.

I didnt know how to send a cheque for Euros and they said a cheque for 10
British pounds would do.

The person that I dealt with was called Susan.

If you do send for one ask for it to be packed well.  When my package arrived
the outside envelope was badly ripped and the video hardly in the packaging.
The post office had put elastic band around it to hold it all in.

Diabetes Federation of Ireland
E-mail Address(es):
  email @ redacted

Kind Regards