Re: [IPk] Video tape from the Diabetes Federation of Ireland

> Barbara

I will look up the email address and the person I dealt with at the
I paid #10.

The article in Woman

Can't you tell I'm blond, all the spelling mistakes etc. LOL

I did always want dark brown hair though.  All my kids are blond too. Terry is
dark with distingiuishing strands of grey.  Well more that a few strands