Re: [IPk] TheraSense Built-In PDA-Based Glucose Monitor

Hey cool, i have a really coooool blue one aswell, but it's iMac style so u can see the cogs, springs & wires etc .....

Seeing as you can get wind up torches and radios etc. so you can save on batteries and not destroy the planet, do you think we'll ever get wind up insulin pumps? :P
Seems like a good idea to me,

Liam ( i'm sure Darwin is going to catch up with me one day if I keep having stupid ideas )