Re: [IPk] TheraSense Built-In PDA-Based Glucose Monitor

I was racking my brains trying to understand Pat's phrase "it's a boring
charcoal" :-) Couldn't think what it meant - thought it must be some slang
expression I'd never heard of! Thanks for clearing the mystery up, Tony!
It never occurred to me Pat was talking about the colour of her pump!
I think mine is "boring charcoal" too - at least it's a sort of browny black.
I would have liked a "cool blue" one too, but I didn't get any choice since
mine is officially on (permanent) loan from the hospital. Never mind, at
least I have a funky blue and yellow Esprit meter (kindly donated by a friend
from another list when I broke my original one and had to revert back to the
boring grey one since they don't maket he blue and yellow one any more!)