Dublin airport was Re: [IPk] Carbs (was, How stupid can you get)

>for the first time (so
>I was delighted to receive
>a very positive and helpful response at Dublin airport when my pump set the
>alarm off

Mary -

Glad to hear they were helpful, attentive, and understanding in Dublin. My
pump has never set off the alarm there (and that's where I always fly from,
living in Dublin!), but they've probably turned up the sensors in the run up
to US Independence Day.

BTW, if anyone is coming to Dublin and fancies meeting other IPers face to
face, there is me and at least one other in Dublin. We could give you the
pumpers' tour of Dublin, if I can figure out what it is!

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.