[IPk] ice cream

Can someone tell me why the nutrition info printed on the packaging is per 100
mls but the carton size is in grams. Very helpful to the " healthy eaters" who
can feel pangs of guilt or virtue according to the fat percentage but  little
help to us carb counters

I have to confess I tried Tscoes vanilla " for slimmers and diabetics" partly
at a freinds well meaning suggestion. Well I was full up from the chinese we'd
eaten but this was 95% fat free and lowish in carb, And very nice and BG was 5
and 4.2 the next morning
i have had problems with " luxury" type choc chip icecream and gone to bed at
4, waking up at 16 so have been put off high fat desserts ( I think this was
after increasing overnight basal)