Re: [IPk] How Stupid Can you get??? (Liam)

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
> I don't use an extended bolus because this prevents me eating anything else
>throughout the duration of the extended bolus.

Could we swap pumps, with mine, you can do an extended bolus and then do
little short-acting boluses during it.

With yours, I could have more than 3 profiles.

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, not quite sure who owns her pump, nor whether Guy's
would ever spot if I swapped with someone.  Did I mention that it's a
boring charcoal?  Into each pumpers' life, such rain will fall.
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)