[IPk] How Stupid Can you get??? (Liam)

I have always had problems with high fat foods too.  I found that after a high fat meal, paticularly in the evening the best way for me to keep on top of it was half the bolus before the meal and half afterwards and to up my basal to 120% for 3hrs starting before the meal.  I don't use an extended bolus because this prevents me eating anything else throughout the duration of the extended bolus.