Re: [IPk] Re:Ice cream in hospital

I was always given vanilla ice cream in hospital too (quite runny by the time
I got to eat it) but they told me it was a low fat version and that ice cream
did not contain enough sugar to be concerned as it was mostly milk-related.

There are all different sorts of ice cream and they vary a lot in how much
sugar is added.  I wish I knew where to get the ice cream that they gave us
in hospital actually.