Re: [IPk] may get a pump

Hello Donna

I am waiting to go to Liverpool too.  I saw my consultant at the end of May
and I haven't received a letter from Liverpool yet.  Apparently, they are
going to give me the assessment and then my consultant is going to carry on
seeing me although she is not interested in the workings of the pump.  She
told me she is willing to see me at her clinic for the usual HBA1c tests etc.

What part of the country are you from?  I am from Cheshire and am seen at
Leighton Hospital.