Re: [IPk] How Stupid can you get???

yes, my experiences of McDonalds  etc are very similar. I haven't had one for
probably about 2 or 3 years now. Mainly because I'm not really a fast food
person. I find it either shoots my BG up high and leaves it there for hours,
or I take too much insulin and it leaves me low a couple of hours later.
I never seem to be able to find the balance. Probably because I don't eat it
often enough to experiment properly!
Fish and chips usually sends my BG sky high for hours too - there is a huge
amount of fat in it so it's not surprising.
Di