Re: [IPk] How Stupid can you get???

:) mmmm

I've eaten McDonalds once in the last 5 months, my BG stayed at 19 for about 4 hours,
that didn't make me feel very well so i've steered clear of them since then

I can't eat fish and chips either ... although I can keep my BG respectable <9, i feel really really crap for hours after wards.

I seem to have a problem with fatty foods ... oh well :(