[IPk] Disetronic webchat tonight

Hi -

Just a reminder that there will be a special webchat session tonight - Tue
31 Jul 2001 at 8pm (1900GMT). John Hughes, Disetronic's UK manager, will
take questions about Disetronic products, and pump therapy in general.
Everyone is welcome, whether or not you use a Disetronic pump.

To join in the session - you can either just watch or take part - go to

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/chat

and click on United Kingdom. If it asks you, enter your email address (in
small letters) and the password is pumper.

We look forward to seeing as many as possible tonight for our first ever
special webchat session.

John Neale
Website editor

--