Re: [IPk] Dress and holidays

I'd settle for educating people!

I have only just started injecting in public, and it has made my life alot
easier.  I am quiet about my dm, don't know if it is a sign of
nonacceptance, but I am happiest that way. A couple of years ago when I was
Africa the people I was with had to know (yes, this was associated with my
insulin going off in the heaat!), and it was all they spoke to me about, and
the food police had a field day!

I don't know how we educate people.  The best way would be to make them live
a single day how we spend every day of our lives....in the meantimne, any
ideas?  Before I was dxed I knew nothing and had no reason to know, and just
thought it meant you couldn't eat sugar!