Re: [IPk] hot weather and Bgs

>I've recently started a relationship - but I really can't imagine
>that's the cause!

You may be in for a big surprise Di! I have found relationships in the past
to have a substantial impact on my diabetes control.

I remember a post on the US list about 3 years ago from Paula Berketo, who
commented that her diabetes had started to be uncontrollable on the first
day of her honeymoon... That got me thinking. If a new domestic situation
doesn't cause your body's complex hormone system to go flitter-flutter,
then what does?

John

--
mailto:email @ redacted