RE: [IPk] hot weather and Bgs

That's horrible! I wonder should you return your afternoon basal to where it
was, since you were ok then and since you've upped it you've been having
hypos in the afternoon. And that might be an opportunity to go to the gym.
This is a half serious comment: perhaps having a new relationship is
changing your hormonal balance, and thereby affecting your BGs. In that
case, I wonder how long it will take to settle down?

elizabeth