Re: [IPk] 508 battery life & belt clip

On the stiff - clip - I think it's a common problem (aka 'design
feature'). I tend to audio-bolus by mistake (not all the way, of course,
just have to hit the 'no' button - but it does mean it makes a beep and
then a boop - which I'd rather not have, since when unclipping the pump
and reclipping it in public it's usually because I've managed to clip my
underwear in by mistake, and it's pulling (aagh - I do think pumps are
for more sensible people than me!)

So ... I've got two questions.
1/ How often are you unclipping and reclipping?  I usually don't move it
at all during the day (underwear situation is not that common, and
occasionally I have to shift it because the safety belt wants to be
where it is.
2/ Doesn't your light turn off automatically after a bit?

I have it on remote all the time, put the light on a couple of times a
day, and batteries seem to last about six weeks (first set lasted about
3 weeks, changed once since then, now nearly 4 months pumping).

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 3months+, trying to decipher notes on consumption made in a
bar under the influence of tequila ...)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)