RE: [IPk] Re: Cool Packs

That's pretty heavy and scary stuff.  Believe it or not, I had a very
similar experience in Africa (of all places!).  Luckily we were at the start
of our five week safari in Vic Falls so I was able to get some new supplies.

My last email was more referring to having to keep current vials/pump in a
frio pack.  Not ALL my supplies. I do take precautions with my spare
supplies, but just not with my current vial.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ingrid