RE: [IPk] Re: Cool Packs

>I am always careful now.  I'd sooner have a cool bag just in
case.  My insulin went off while holiday in Greece about 5
years ago.  It was in a drawer in a room in the shade.  There
was no refrigeration.  It went off after a week.  I managed
by giving myself more and more of it.  I had to have more
than 5 times my normal dose by the time I left.  It wasn't
one bad cartridge either, it was all three packs.  It was
worrying.

Well in that case, you should definitely take precautions! And I shall
remember your experience if I ever manage to go to Greece in the summer...