Re: Re: [IPk] Pump Cool Packs

Pumpers  and Friends,

     Hmmm..... pump cool packs. I have been using insulin pumps for 20+ years, and have not need anything to kept it cool with but a towel or shirt. I do try to kept pump and tubing out of the sun. It has been very hot the last two weeks and I have not had any problems. I do remove my pump when I'm at the pool or lake to swim, but I do use Velosulin  in my pump as it was made work it. Would I use a cool pack if I started to have problem? YES, as it is more of a problem with the kind of insulin you use in pump, than the pump. So..........

     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

           Rodney