RE: [IPk] Holidays - hot weather and the pump + High BGM's with alcohol

>Hi guys

re keeping insulin cool, is it that big a deal?  I spent seven years as a
dmer in Oz, and did not have to keep my pen in the fridge or a "frio" pack
(they did not exist then!). My insulin never ever went off.

I guess people here are just not used to "hot" weather, and the pump
manufacturers etc take advantage of this fact!

Well this is the thing: temperature is relative. 100 deg F isn't actually
that bad, but it is if you're from these parts!