[IPk] Pump Cool Packs

Until recently we have passed all enquiries for these products to Frio in
the UK. However they are getting too many individual requests for this to
enable them to handle them easily. Consequently we have ordered a large
quantity of these so that we can keep them in stock at AMT .These fit both
the Minimed and The Disetronic H-Tron pumps in the same size. Initially they
are available only in Black and are priced at #14.50 each. We can get other
colours later if there is sufficient demand.

They keep the pump and insulin cool, and also provide extra padding and
protection on the beach etc. Call us on 01223 420415 to find out more.

Best to all

Ray Morrissey

Enjoy the warm weather.