From: "Ingrid Fylling" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 1:00 AM
Subject: SV: [IPk] dress and holidays

> Hi everybody!
>
> I think I'd rather reconnect and bolus in the toilet. People around me
would asumingly not feel very well if they had to see me finding the site
and reconnect at  a dinner, for instance. Then it would be better giving an
injection. I've never been troubled by doing that in public, because it's a
lot easier to be descreet.

> I too find it most comfortable with the pumpe hanging beside me when
sleeping. It might feel a bit strange at the beginning, but you wil get used
to it quite soon. Some people place the pump under the pillow, and use long
lenght tubing.

> For me the 60cm tubings works best though. When using the longer ones they
have tended to curl up, and set off the oclusion alarm. I don't place it
under my pillow either. A bulge feels more uncomfortable under my head then
just beside me or even under me. I put the pump in the soft case that can be
hung around your neck. Whenever I need to get up, I just hang it up :-)