From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 26 July 2001 10:39
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] D-Tron design (was Hiding the D-Tron)

Hi again

Along the lines of putting the pump in tubigrip, I have a slightly different
take on a slightly different problem.

99% of the time I wear my pump clipped over the waistband of my skirt or
trousers but because I wear my tops over rather than tucked in, the clip
rests against my skin.  As you can imagine, in weather like this, it gets
very hot and sticky!  I bought some stretchy finger bandage and put a double
layer over the clip and secure it at the 'head' end with a rubber band.  The
result - very comfy and no sticking or the little sweat bumps you can get
either!

Regards

Liz