[IPk] Animas Pumps

	I agree totally this looks really good - I have sent off for
information.  I did a very quick recce of their continuous monitor too -

	Am I right in thinking that Animas are the pumps that are used in
Korea and are originally a Korean company?  Korea has a disproprtionately
high number of pump users.  I have got a feeling that one of their selling
points is the "reasonable" price of their pumps.  Mind you that could all be
made up by me!!

	Audrey Sheal

> Apparently Animas pumps are now licensed in Europe
> I am very impressed by the pump from what they say on their website abou
> tit
> it seems to have the best features of both the D and the MM pump.
> And new stuff like being able to set basals in 0.05 unit increments
> Di
Scottish Enterprise Network