RE: [IPk] Animas pumps

>Another interesting thing I noticed in that article - in France the cost of
pumps is now refundable by social security.

Yes, I noticed that to, and also how they seemed to define Europe as France
and Germany. I wonder will people in the UK be able to take cases to the EU
about the dodgy funding for pumps? Will the EU rule in favour of harmonised
health care and make the UK government give the same treatment options to
diabetics that diabetics get in other member states? Hmmm....