RE: [IPk] Animas pumps

I had a look at their website. I like the bank machine-style menu. Their
pump is slightly bigger than a 508, and they use the same basal
increase/decrease system as Disetronic: it's on a percentage. That's one of
the reasons I chose the Minimed over the Disetronic: I didn't want to have
to spend time figuring out what percentage .7 was of .5, I just want to turn
my pump up. And I didn't see anything about a square or dual wave bolus,
which I use frequently.I was interested in the Animas self-priming
cartridge, however.