Re: [IPk] D-Tron design (was Hiding the D-Tron)

Hi again

Along the lines of putting the pump in tubigrip, I have a slightly different take on a slightly different problem.

99% of the time I wear my pump clipped over the waistband of my skirt or trousers but because I wear my tops over rather than tucked in, the clip rests against my skin.  As you can imagine, in weather like this, it gets very hot and sticky!  I bought some stretchy finger bandage and put a double layer over the clip and secure it at the 'head' end with a rubber band.  The result - very comfy and no sticking or the little sweat bumps you can get either!