Re: [IPk] overnight pump

When I first got my pump I was worried about it
working loose during the night, as I am one hell of a
fidget!! However, I too just lie it next to me in bed
and it is always there in the morning :-) Sometimes
the tubing is wrapped round me, or I am squashing the
pump with my stomach...it is resilient.