SV: [IPk] dress and holidays

 Hi everybody!

I think I'd rather reconnect and bolus in the toilet. People around me would asumingly not feel very well if they had to see me finding the site and reconnect at  a dinner, for instance. Then it would be better giving an injection. I've never been troubled by doing that in public, because it's a lot easier to be descreet.

I too find it most comfortable with the pumpe hanging beside me when sleeping. It might feel a bit strange at the beginning, but you wil get used to it quite soon. Some people place the pump under the pillow, and use long lenght tubing.

For me the 60cm tubings works best though. When using the longer ones they have tended to curl up, and set off the oclusion alarm. I don't place it under my pillow either. A bulge feels more uncomfortable under my head then just beside me or even under me. I put the pump in the soft case that can be hung around your neck. Whenever I need to get up, I just hang it up :-)

Best whishes to all!
Ingrid F