Re: [IPk] dress and holidays

And why should this be done in the toilet? - are the
> members of this group ashamed that they have diabetes?)

If you're wearing a dance outfit of the type I have to wear, there is
absolutely no way you can get at the site to attach and detach the set
(assuming it is in your stomach) in public..... The dress is like a leotard
underneath, so you have to pull the whole thing off from the top downwards
to insert the site. You can't really do that with several hundred spectators
watching you!

> What do folk who sleep in no more than their birthday suits do at night?
> you use the waist thing?)

I just put the pump in the bed beside me and let it sort itself out. It's
quite happy. If I get up in the night, I just carry it or hold it in my
teeth :-)