Re: SV: [IPk] D-Tron design (was Hiding the D-Tron)

> Hiya,
> Some people in Pump-IT use tubigrip to attach the pump to their thighs -
> night mainly, but it would probably work just as well under a dress - just
> make sure that you have the right size tubigrip.  If you use a double
> and place the pump between the layers it is most comfortable.

Hey, that's a great idea Kate! I would never have thought of that. Slightly
hot perhaps, but that would work with my dance costume - even if it was
noticeable, people would just think I had a leg injury! AS long as it is
secure enough when my legs are flying around. Can't wait to try it!