Re: SV: [IPk] D-Tron design (was Hiding the D-Tron)

Some people in Pump-IT use tubigrip to attach the pump to their thighs - at
night mainly, but it would probably work just as well under a dress - just
make sure that you have the right size tubigrip.  If you use a double layer
and place the pump between the layers it is most comfortable.
I don't wear tight fitting clothes (by choice!), and usually carry my pump
in the coin pocket of my jeans.  I did carry my H-tron in my bra when Molly
was born - got some strange looks in Morrisons when my chest went into

Hope this helps,