[IPk] Linking Pumps

	Both Minimed and Diesetronic have facilities to link pumps to PC's -
the Minimed one is available now and I think Diesetronic, if not already
available, launches very soon.

	I am currently speaking to Minimed about trying their system - when
I have done so I am going to give the list some feedback on it.  It would be
great if we could get the Diesetronic system trialled too!

	Audrey Sheal
	IDDM 20 years +, Minimed 508 9 months+

> Can anyone outline what you do to link pumps to a PC? What is currently
> possible?
> (I am already fed up writing lots of insulin dosages down in my log book.)
Scottish Enterprise Network