[IPk] Stubborn morning high bg

Liz -

I got a strangely stubborn high bg this morning, that refused to move. Much
like the one you reported. It's left me scratching my head...

The only unusual circumstances were that I didn't eat much last night,
apart from 2 glasses of dry white wine and a number of those bread stick
thingies. I didn't bolus anything for them, as a precaution against any
funny business with wine and empty stomachs. I went to bed soon afterwards.
Woke feeling a bit rough and bg was 14.5. But the roughness didn't feel
like I'd had a hypo in the night. I *injected* 6 units of Humalog. No

Bg's this morning have gone:
08:25 14.5
09:30 13.7
10:20 12.0

To me that seems like a very slow onset of the Humalog...

mailto:email @ redacted