[IPk] Re:Back to high morning Bg's

IBasically, not eating at all at night would give me great Bgs, but
it's not
very practical!
Does that make more sense now?
If you've found something that works for you, go for it, no matter how
weird or
how unusual it might be (not that it is in your case)!

Yes Di, thanks, this message amongst  your other messages has helped
often, Whilst we are discussing the high protein low carb diet i must
ask a question that I have often wondered regarding this diet and
diabetes -

As we know high bgs can damage our kidneys, and from what I thought I
knew about  proteins,  the kidneys have to work extra hard when we eat
foods high in protein/ ?
Is this correct?