[IPk] Back to high morning Bg's

Hi everyone

Sorry to hark back to this again but it has been bugging me now for weeks! :o)

Some time ago Di said (if I remember rightly) that she cuts the protein out of her evening meal for stable overnight Bg's.

I have recently been cutting down on the Cho in my evening meal and upping the protein which has given me better Bg's 7.8 and 8.5 rather thans 12's and 14's.

Thinking about it, it's a bit Bernstein-esque, but I wondered if anyone else does anything similar?

Best Wishes

Liz Hawkins
IDDM 24 yrs+, 508 pumper 2 months+