[IPk] clinic referral

My GP has suggested that I travel to a centre with more experience of pump
therapy as at the moment the local clinic is locum lead as well as having
very little knowledge of pumps. After discussion I feel that Gloucester or
possibley Bath or Bristol would be best (I will have to travel) Could anyone
enlighten me as to the names of consultants, adresses etc so I can pass this
onto my GP for referral. Also I'd be interesested to hear any feedback on
these clinics( and how long I'd likely have to wait to get seen)