Re: [IPk] Exercise and BG's - Field Report

I guess there could also be a skew (sp) in the impact
> according to where you put your infusion set and what your exercise is doing
> - I remember this from MDI, but had obviously (like many other things)
> deleted it from my memory as soon as I started on a pump!

Indeed - but unless you're doing a lot of stomach exercises, or you put your
infusion set somewhere other than your stomach, it's probably not going to
have much effect.

> Then had breakfast - usual bolus and my BG an hour and a half later was 7.9
> and not up round about 17 as it has been recently.
> So, on that basis the changing my basal back up earlier seems to have
> worked!

That's fantastic Audrey! You're the 2nd person in 2 days that changing the
basal back up earlier has worked for. It's something that's not so obvious -
it took me ages to figure it out,  so I'm glad it worked.