RE: [IPk] Exercise/High BG's - Field Report

Hello all,

Just to report I tried a further reduction in basals before my exercise
class last night - down from 0.8 to 0.3 (instead of 0.4) an hour before
starting, back to 0.8 45 mins before finishing.

These were the BGs - in at 5.5, out at 4.8, 2 hours later 4.4.  Thanks
for that piece of advice, Di - it certainly worked on me!

Katharine (planning to go nowhere near the gym this evening, but to slump
in front of the television.)