[IPk] High Pre-Menstrual Sugars

Can anyone help re high sugars during the week or so pre-period??

Before I went on the pump I didn't even know this was an issue for me as my
sugars were never very good and it was impossible to detect any patterns etc.
but it seems that I am getting much higher sugars before my period and that
they settle back down again as soon as it arrives. The question I want to ask
is whether anyone else notices this as early as two weeks before a period.
This seems to be what I am experiencing at the moment and it is quite
dramatic - I am adding 0.2 of a unit of insulin per hour and still getting
high sugars, yet I am highly sensitive to insulin and usually deal in
relatively small amounts. Also, do you find that the increase in insulin
required tends to be a percentage increase throughout the day or can it vary
according to the time of day?

Any advice would be appreciated re this whole area. Luckily I can programme
my MiniMed pump to operate on a different 'pre-menstrual' profile. I would
really welcome input from anyone else with similar problems. No doubt I've
had this natural variation in insulin requirements since puberty but I never
knew until now!!!