Re: [IPk] Re: Being ill for the first time

> Thanks!
> 50% that seems a lot, I suppose we are all different to how much is
> needed and what sort of illness?
> Anne

HI Anne
That was my original question - how do you know how much more insulin you need
? I find by the time I've figured it out by trial and error, I'm better!!!
Or do you *know* that when you're ill you alwyas tend to need say a 50%
increase? I try to increase it only by very small amounts at a time, because
it's awful to be not able to keep food down and hypoing.