[IPk] Re: Bernstein

Hi Melissa

That's what I thought - the bit about feeling deprived and unhappy.  And he
does push the issue of improving cholesterol and triglycerides while
following his diet plan.  But, if you lipid levels are fine to begin with,
this argument doesn't carry too much weight.

The real virtue for me would be the ease of bg control.  The down side being
the total reverse - my inability to control _not_ putting that carb into the

I shall keep on reading and gather more info before I commit myself too a
long term strategy.