[IPk] Medic alert

Hi Jackie

I have one of the fabric bracelets but I'am still asked to remove it when playing sport. The main
metal piece with the information on it is still there and there is a short piece of chain at either
end of that connecting it to the fabric so it is still dangerous. From personal expierence I would
say that the chain one is better, you may have to remove it when playing sport but it is much more
comftable than the fabric one. As long as the teacher knows that your daughter has diabetes which
they should do she should not need to be wearing the bracelet during PE.
Duncan Barnes
Views or opinions given in this Email message are those of the author and not those of Bryanston School unless specifically stated.
Because Internet communications are not necessarily secure, Bryanston School does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete the message from your computer.  Thank you.