[IPk] Hi Rea

Hi Rea,

I'm 27 and have had IDDM for 10 years. I worked at Kings College Hospital,
London for 4 years but am back in bonny Scotland now. I've been pumping for
18 months now with a Minimed 508 and have never looked back since. Welcome
to IP-UK!

A wee note... Fabric ID's were mentioned... I have one courtesy of
MedicAlert in the UK, I find it very comfortable and only take it off when I
shower. It is completely size adjustable and comes in a few different
colours... I've stuck to boring old black though and I believe you can have
a large or a small MedicAlert tab. When I filled in the information for my
bracelet I went into great explanation about my pump but when I got it the
engraving simply stated, I.D.D.M. on: continuous insulin infusion.