Re: [IPk] I D braclets

Hi Di

We have only had cheap metal one's for Sasha in the past because the gym
teacher used to insist it was removed it was very tricky to get on and off
and eventually all three disappeared or broke.  I have got a forth tag
thingy on a chain that she wears in the car when we go on long trips but I
don't like her wearing it otherwise, as she spends her time in trees outside
the house and she might hang herself!!!!  I did not know that MediAlert did
fabric ones.  I have been looking for ages for something that will do.  When
she goes to her new school in Sept I wanted her to have something.  I was
worried about getting a proper metal one as they are all huge, much too big
for a 7 year old wrist and didn't appear to be easy to alter.   I was told
by one jeweller that you couldn't alter it or take out the links.
I will look and see if I can find if they do these fabric one in the UK.

Jackie
Mum of Sasha
age 7

> Hi Jackie
> I suppose I could, but since my ID bracelet is quite loose  (I prefer it
that
> way) I think it would still be dangerous - if I got hit on the wrist it
might
> still be quite painful too....I suppose I could get one of the sport-type
ID