[IPk] I D braclets

Hi Di

I was just going to say if you didn't want to take off your bracelet in case
it gets lost etc,  could you wear one of those stretchy wrist sweat bands
over it?  This is what I have heard of others doing when they were told that
they had take off their ID bracelets for sports.   I wish we had done this
for Sasha, she has to take it off for gym and consequently we have lose two
because of this.  Mind you, I have just being looking at the site about
Goalball, this sounds terrific fun, very fast and furious.  Maybe even under
a sweat band it might still be a hazard.

Jackie

Di Wrote