[IPk] vacation in the UK

I have two questions, relating to a vacation I am taking in the UK
starting on Friday 13/7, and wondered if anyone might be able to help:
1) does Disetronic have some phone number(s) which pump users can call
in the UK in the event of unexpected problems?  in case location makes
a difference, I will be mostly in Scotland, a few days at the beginning
and end in London.  Of course I will be taking with plenty of all the
obvious supplies, and have never before had pump emergencies, but like
to be prepared just in case.
2) how much do batteries cost in the UK?  batteries are the one item
for which I have to pay the full cost - I pay only 15% of the cost of
the pump and all other supplies, with the health service here
contributing the rest, but batteries are expensive, so I thought if by
chance they are cheaper in the UK, maybe I could get some spares there.

Thanks very much

Do You Yahoo!?