Re: [IPk] Pumper ID

Hi Melissa
I wear a MediTag bracelet which is simliar to the MedicAlert ones, but I
always figured they would see my pump..... I do carry a card in my wallet,
but it's not the first place the paramedics look....
I think if they know at least that I have diabetes, it wouldn't be so much
of a problem if they didn't immediately see my pump.