Re: [IPk] Re: Palm software?

The GlucoPilot website still indicates that an interface with OneTouch meters
is in the works.  I'll e-mail the developers and see what I can find out.
Thanks for your insightful review!  I think/hope I'll be more motivated to use
the Palm than I have been to write in a logbook.  Doing something with a Palm
is much more a "cool-lookin'" activity than scribbling figures in a chart that
looks like a checkbook.  (Yes, Americans spell it check.  Cheque even
registers as a misspelling in my e-mail program!  Ah, only 55 days

Melissa, who WILL report back, John! :)
IDDM 7 years; MiniMed pumper 5 years; poor record-keeper longer than I want to
admit publicly.